Supporting our members
We support our members in their journey of personal and professional development in variety of ways.
- Expert talks and group activities are regular parts of our biweekly meetings. These are designed to be as inspirational, informative and thought provoking as they are fun and enjoyable to engage with.
- Our workshops are mostly designed to address the topics of interest to our members. They are opportunities where a sensitive topic is explored in depth allowing our members to understand, learn and apply the principles. Bold members with Premium Membership are urged to consult with their mentor before registering for a workshop.
- The next level of support is 1-2-1 coaching which is a confidential process. This is for members who decide to use private personal support. Members can choose the coach they prefer to work with from the members of the Bold team who are qualified and available to coach. For more information please see 1-2-1 coaching page of the website. Bold members with Premium Membership are urged to consult with their mentor before contacting the club to arrange coaching.
- A valuable part of our support system is an extensive library of information (Resources) which is available on-line only to our members. This is a collection of articles, self-help tools and "how to" document that will help our members achieve their goals without spending hours on research.
- Every Bold meeting and event is a pleasant and friendly social occasion where people get to introduce themselves and know others who are equally willing to meet like-minded people, increase the circle of their contacts and network with top professionals and entrepreneurs.
- In addition, members with Premium Membership will be assigned a mentor as soon as they join (or upgrade to premium membership) . Their mentor will help them make sense of the abstract notion of their journey and support them to draw up an action plan that work as a road-map to their success. This confidential help continues throughout their membership and help them to use the club, its activities, events and resources in the best possible way to achieve their goals. Contact Bold for further information about Premium Membership and Mentoring.